For Custom Products (on request) packages are sent 24 hours after the estimated manufacturing time , or earlier if the product is manufactured in a shorter time through the FedEx shipping company , all with tracking number. The approximate delivery time of the package is 6 to 10 business days * (main cities) In remote areas with low population and / or limited accessibility, special delivery times apply.
Free shipping worldwide.
D`Raso offers a tax-free shopping experience for customers who reside outside of Colombia, these taxes are paid by D`Raso when they are generated by the customs authorities in their country.
We advise you to group all your articles in one order. We cannot combine two different orders. We are not responsible for delays or damages that your package may suffer after shipment as each package is managed by the shipping company, but we do everything possible to arrive on time and fully protected (all packages are insured for damage or lost).
Whatever the shipping method, we will provide you with a link and a guide number so you can track your order online.
* MANUFACTURING TIME: 20 days (We will be informing you of the order status in your email)
* SHIPPING TIME: 6 TO 10 days (we will issue your package as soon as they are manufactured)
* For orders placed on any of these days: Saturday, Sunday or the day before a holiday, the delivery time will be extended by 1 or 2 extra business days.
-The shipping times are approximate values.
SHIPPING RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Causes not controllable by the Company of external shipments / Events that make transportation difficult:
- Bad weather at the airport of Origin, Transit and / or Destination: When a shipment or group of shipments cannot be transported timely due to delays and / or cancellations of flights due to adverse weather conditions that restrict the operation of airports. (This condition will apply when the route contains an air transport). The above events exempt D´RASO SAS and the shipping company from liability.
-Deficient address: Inconsistency in the address that does not allow the delivery of the shipment (lack of an incorrect number or data).
-Obstruction land connection: When a shipment or group of shipments have delayed delivery due to closure of roads attributed to landslides, floods and / or maintenance of roads that hinder land connections in or between cities.
-Public order: When a shipment or group of shipments have delayed delivery as a result of demonstrations, strikes, stoppages, rumors and / or security conditions that obstruct the mobilization of the shipment.
-Inspection authorities: These are situations in which due to the review by the police and / or customs authorities, a shipment or group of shipments may present a delay in delivery.
It is our duty to inform you that there are events where delivery cannot be made for reasons attributable to the recipient such as:
-Closed address: When the delivery is going to be made and there is no one at the address that answers the call or receives the shipment.
- Recipient does not reside: When at the time of delivery, the recipient does not live or work at the address indicated by the sender.
-Non payment of taxes: Failure to pay taxes generated at customs in your country to allow goods to enter may delay delivery, generate additional storage costs and even the loss or abandonment of the package. In case taxes are generated you will be notified.